Earlier this afternoon, Billboard.com reported that “according to an internet email obtained by Billboard,” the famed NYC venue, the Roseland Ballroom, will close it’s doors this April. The venue which has become a staple in the NYC music scene and local favorite for many musicians will close. The venue has hosted the likes of The Rolling Stones, Nirvana, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Radiohead, and many more. An official statement has yet to be made by the venue. View the full report from Billboard.com here.
Greg October 18, 2013 at 9:37 pm 0 Comments
Key Tags in Entry
- John Popper Performs with the Dave Matthews Band DMB fans were in for a surprise tonight as the Blues Traveler frontman, John Popper, sat in on "What Would You Say" at the DTE Energy Music Theatre in Clarkston, Michigan. It […]
- What’s Good in the Music Scene? #32 – Adam Deitch & Borahm Lee (Break Science) Adam and Borahm, thanks for speaking with us today about Break Science! Q1: How did Break Science come to be and were did the name come from? We met and had a similar […]
- What’s Good in the Music Scene? #2 – Alan Evans (Soulive) Alan, I’d like to thank you for allowing us to speak with you on behalf of Soulive and the recently founded Alan Evans Trio. Q1: How did Soulive first come to […]
- What’s Good in the Music Scene? #25 – Gabriel & John (Consider the Source) Gabriel and John, thanks for speaking with us today about Consider the Source. Q1: Consider the Source! How did that become the name of the group? Gabriel - My dad […]
- What’s Good in the Music Scene #26 – Jeremy Hilliard (Turbine) Jeremy, thanks for speaking with us today about Turbine! Q1: Where did the name Turbine come from? Let me deflect the "where" and keep the "why" we kept it, which is once […]