The Catskill Chill Music Festival will return to Camp Minglewood, for it’s 5th year, next September (5-7th) in Hancock, NY. Blind Faith tickets go on sale 10/22 for only $125. The first 50 tickets sold include a 2013 tour poster. All Love, All The Time!
Greg October 16, 2013 at 5:10 pm 0 Comments
Key Tags in Entry
- Review: The 2012 Catskill Chill Music Festival | 09/07/12 – 09/09/12 – Hancock NY Talk about a truly amazing weekend. So incredible in fact that I don’t know where to start. Tucked away in the Catskill Mountains in a little village known as Hancock, NY […]
- What’s Good in the Music Scene #26 – Jeremy Hilliard (Turbine) Jeremy, thanks for speaking with us today about Turbine! Q1: Where did the name Turbine come from? Let me deflect the "where" and keep the "why" we kept it, which is once […]
- What’s Good in the Music Scene? #24 – Rob Compa (Dopapod) Rob, thanks for speaking with us today about Dopapod and the upcoming Catskill Chill Music Festival. Q1: Where did the name Dopapod come from? Eli came up with the name […]
- Catskill Chill Festival Adds VIP Option CATSKILL CHILL MUSIC FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES VIP PROGRAM 60 Acts on Five Stages, September 6th – 8th, 2013 at intimate Camp Minglewood in Hancock, New York Grab your VIP tickets […]
- What’s Good in the Music Scene? #25 – Gabriel & John (Consider the Source) Gabriel and John, thanks for speaking with us today about Consider the Source. Q1: Consider the Source! How did that become the name of the group? Gabriel - My dad […]